I just wanted to kind of catch this whole blog up to speed on what's going on in our lives...
-We got ENGAGED! <3
-Bobby got into Simon School of Business in Rochester,NY
-We packed our cars and drove 4.5 days 2,800 miles across the country from Orange County to Rochester,NY
-Arrive in Rochester,NY August 6th
-We stayed in a hotel for 5 days after looking and signing a lease on a house.
-We crashed at our friend's for TWO weeks because it took much longer than expected to get into our new home
-Finally moved in a week and half ago on Bobby's 26th birthday August 24 :)
-I got hired by two wonderful families to nanny again
-I am now back at my mom's in California preparing to go book our wedding venue and try on dresses for the first time TOMORROW! <3 and Bobby has his MBA orientation tomorrow GOOD LUCK BABE :)
That is our last two months up until today in a nutshell...it has been stressful and exciting all at the same time but I couldn't have a better partner in all of it :)
I am so excited for you and Bobby's newest adventure. You have many more years of adventures to come and I know you two will just become closer and fall more in love with every one you encounter on this journey together!
ReplyDelete