Sunday, November 20, 2011
LiveFit Phase 1
I wanted to share my most recent adventure, which is life changing one that I just started last monday! I had been very up and down with my "diets" and exercise which caused for my body image to really hit an ultimate low. I had read a lot about Jamie Eason's LiveFit program on bodybuilding.com and became really intrigued and motivated to start it. The LiveFit program isn't just one of those get skinny fast programs that a lot of people pay for (myself included in the past) it is a whole lifestyle makeover. It focuses on eating clean and eating to get lean. Cut out all processed junk and just eat REAL FOOD! Along with eating whole, clean foods there is also a workout routine that goes with each phase of the trainer. There are three phases: Phase 1 you focus on just building up muscle. NO CARDIO and NO COUNTING. It's just all about portion sizes and building muscle. You are on an eating schedule, every three hours and end up having about 5-6 meals per day! It is hard to imagine eating that much, but when you are eating all healthy clean foods let me tell you its GREAT! I instantly started feeling so much more energetic, my mood was AWESOME, happy all of the time life is good! Along with the eating/food plan there are 4 days of weight lifting workouts the first 2 weeks of phase 1 and then the last two weeks of phase 1 there is a different combination of workouts that is 5 days a week (still no cardio). It is now Sunday, and I am preparing to start week 2 tomorrow and could not be more pumped! I feel SO good (besides the soreness) and more motivated than I have been in YEARS! I will be trying on wedding dresses for the first time with all three of my bridesmaids February 3 when I am in California for Laura's baby shower and I will complete the program a few days prior to leaving...perfect timing!!! I feel like this program came into my life at the perfect time! I joined the facebook group that an amazing woman created and there are over 3,000 members and a bunch of us branched off of that and made a group for all of us that started last week! There is an unbelievable amount of support for me every minute of every day that it makes it near impossible to fail and the fact that I just have SO much to prove to myself by finishing this just pushes and focuses me that much more! I have set aside Sunday as my designated grocery shopping/food prep for the week day which is the key to success in this lifestyle. Always having clean food options on hand is what will propel you to cross the finish line with flying colors. I have actually been feeling so much joy and pride in the food I have been preparing, whether it be a full on meal or a small snack option I take great pride in everything I eat because I know it is helping me live a longer healthier life. Its hard to explain how I feel on a daily basis only being a week in to the 12 week trainer, but its nothing but positive! I will continue to write and update this blog on my progress and I hope to inspire and motivate others to take this journey as well! :)
Labels:
LiveFit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment