I haven't seen my dad in almost a YEAR! Last time I saw him was last July after Bobby and I got back from our engagement trip in St Lucia. I can't believe that it has been so long since I saw him last, I guess that's what happens when you move 3,000 miles away. I was able to talk to him on the phone this morning for about an hour and catch up. I can't wait to see him in July in Alaska for Drew's wedding! He will never know how much I appreciate all that he has done for me, I only hope one day I can repay him in some big way (grand babies will probably do it;) haha I feel very blessed to have him, even if I don't get to see him as much as I would like to, hopefully it won't have to be this way for any longer than it has to be.
Hope everyone gives there dad a big hug and kiss if you're so lucky to be able to see your dad today. I'm also sending my love and prayers to my bestie Laura, who is going through her first father's day without her daddy today. I know it has got to be unbelievably hard, but I know that he is always with her I am just really thinking about her today knowing all that she is going through.
XOXO
Words cant describe how lucky I am to have you as my bestie. I love you so much <3
ReplyDeleteLove you too lovey!<3
Delete