Wednesday, June 13, 2012

On My Own

Well, Bobby is now in Wyoming for who knows how long. He left on Monday morning and picked Jerad up in Chicago and got to Lander late last night. They are there trying to get things moving on this oil & gas deal so I hoping that he has success! He seems to be the one person who can use enough assertiveness and force to get them doing things, and that has been from afar, so hopefully since he is actually there things will get going finally!

It is so lonely and boring with him gone! I work of course, but its the coming home at night and just being alone. Yeah it's nice to a point to have "me" time but I definitely get over that quick, especially being here. Everyone is gone for the summer for their internships and this place is like a ghost town. A few of the wives/fiance's are still here so at least that. Hopefully we can all get together soon...one of them has her fiancé here, and the other is in NYC so she gets to go visit on the weekends. T and I are the ones SOL when it comes to seeing our guys haha her husband is in Texas.

These first two days have seriously DRAGGED so I am hoping things start to pick up and the days go by faster otherwise it is going to be an extremely long month. Bobby said he is going to try his best to come back before I have to leave for CA/AK so he can see me, but nothing is guaranteed just depends on what happens out there.

I had been doing so well with going to the gym, but this week I didn't go I think I was just sad Bobby was leaving and just wanted to be home with him. We went to the movies Thursday night and saw Prometheus and it was really good! We basically spend every minute together all weekend and BBQed Sunday and stocked me up with some groceries. I finally got back into the gym today though, I only worked till 1 so I decided I need to pull myself out of my sad rut and get back in there. So I did legs and sprints which was killer, but good. Hopefully I will use up this time to really focus on myself, my diet, and my fitness and be able to make some big strides...maybe surprise him when I do see him! haha

This is definitely the worst part so far of business school....boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment