Monday, September 3, 2012

Laziest of all Weekends

Oh my was I lazy this weekend. I think I left the apartment one time to go grocery shopping and run some other errands with Bobby and that was it...oops! I have been in a really weird downer mood the last few days so I know that has a lot to do with it, I just didn't want to do anything...so I didn't. I am in a bit of a better mood today, but it's very up and down...the joys of being a female I guess ugh! I am glad Bobby can laugh it off haha

I had been wanting to get out and do something to enjoy the last of our "nice" weather, but we are pretty broke right now and basically everything requires some kind of money, at least what would be worth doing does so that was also a reason I just stayed home. Bobby has a new game that he has been glued to, which left me to trying to entertain myself so I started researching honeymoon spots and I am pretty sure we have it narrowed down! woohoo!

I am now back to being clueless about bridesmaids dresses, only because I have Mackenzie who will be 11 as a Jr. Bridesmaid and it has proven to be very difficult to find cute bridesmaids dresses in the right color that is also made in a Jr. Bridesmaid style...oh my gosh this is probably the MOST frustrating part of this whole planning process to date no joke! I hadn't even really thought about it until recently and since then it has just been draining me of my sanity...which there isn't much left at this point!

In other news, we are all still on baby watch for those Gabel girls! Megan is now 36 going on 37 weeks (I believe) and she is growing by the day! I honestly don't know how she is still going around town doing errands, granted it's beneficial to her, if I was her it would be hard to get me to do anything, but she's still trucking along! We are all getting excited and anxious to meet the sisters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment