Saturday, September 1, 2012

Goodbye Summer 2012

Happy 1st day of September! I am pretty sure I have been saying this all year, for every season, but I can't believe summer is about to be over! I already feel like it's over, just because we are back from California and back to work, Bobby starts school a week from Monday and then things will probably get super crazy because the Gabel girls will be here literally any day!

Summer couldn't have been any better, the only thing I would change is that it would have lasted longer...but isn't that usually the case? I knew that it was going to go by too fast, and sure enough it did. A lot happened this summer though:

1. Baby brother got MARRIED!
2. Ordered my wedding dress!
3. Changed our venue/location and booked our dream venue! :)
4. Met my little miss H and saw my bestie <3
5. Spent time with my Etters
6. Food tasted/decided on a caterer
7. Picked multiple vendors
8. BEACH
9. settled on wedding colors
10. girl time with my lovely Laura Matistic
11. Picked out BM dresses
12. drove across the country for the SECOND time in a year
13. Saw amazing Chapman friends :)

Another summer has come and gone, but I am excited for FALL! That is one good thing about Rochester, fall is super pretty here! The only bad thing that means is that winter is coming....AH! Considering that last winter was "mild" everyone keeps telling us winter this year is going to SUCK...so not excited to say the least...actually a little scared lol We will round off 2012 by celebrating our 11 year anniversary then bring on 2013...OUR year I can't wait! I am hoping we will be able to go home around Christmas time so we can do some more wedding stuff and also see family for the holidays for once, since we were here for ALL of them last year. It's crazy that there are only 3 months till the Holiday season this whole 2012 year went by SO fast but it was a great year and I am very much looking forward to the rest of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment