Sunday, March 17, 2013

No Warmth in Sight

COLD COLD COLD! That pretty much sums up the last 6+ months of living in Rochester. It is pretty obvious to say that I am OVER IT! It is currently snowing as I type...still. It is about 27 degrees outside. It is supposed to be SPRING in 3 days and this is the weather we have. UGH! The extended forecast literally just says COLD for the next 10+ days. I am about at my breaking point with this hellish weather, I have stuck it out up to this point but I can't handle it anymore! GRR! 3 months and counting until CALIFORNIA AND HOT SUN BEACH WARMTH HAPPINESS! :)

Last Saturday was the Ugly Disco with my amazeballs friend Theresa. She scored us VIP tickets from her boss which included; free food, free drinks, and VIP treatment all night! It was SO much fun! There was Go-Go cages, live bands, delicious food, a beer pong tournament, photo booth, giant twister (which I won), dancing, and so many memories made! It was so hilariously awesome seeing everyone dress up to the MAX in 70's garb, I felt SO underdone haha I am a newbie though, we talked about how fun it would be to come back and really go all out and actually prepare. It was definitely a night to remember!









SO MUCH FUN! 

Bobby left for India early this morning for a week for the Graduate Business Forum. It is somewhere new every year, it was here last year, and this year it is in India. I already can't wait for him to be back! He will be enjoying 100 degree weather and gets a nice break from the bitter cold. I am praying it warms up all of a sudden that would be splendid...not holding my breath though! 




No comments:

Post a Comment