I find the days and weeks flying by lately! I can't believe it! It is already March 8th...what the?! On one hand I am thrilled because hopefully it means Spring is right around the corner, but on the other it sends my anxiety into full force because it means we are closer to Bobby's graduation and our wedding and there is still SO much to be determined between now and then! AH! I just have to remember to breathe and put it in God's hands. Things always work out in the end!
This week I have been sick all week! BOO :( I thought I escaped the sick season without being effected, but nope. Caught it! The Gabel's were sick last week, including those sweet little babies who sneeze in my face so I was bound to get sick and I did. I am definitely on the mend though and am now just stuck with the congestion and stuffed up nose, but MUCH better than the first half of the week!
We still haven't heard back from the company Bobby interviewed for in Houston 3 weeks ago. They told him a "minimum" of three weeks, so we aren't freaking out completely just yet. They will let us know either way, it's just very nerve wrecking playing this dang waiting game. Thankfully he has other potential offers in the works as well, but still just playing that game. It will work out how it is meant to though! *fingers crossed*
Today I am getting my hair done! YAY! My hair has gotten a lot darker (for me) since moving here, due to the obvious lack of SUN! So I am now in the process of trying to get it lighter for the wedding. I want it at least a couple shades lighter so we will see how it goes, it may not really be a process haha I love getting my hair done it always feels so amazing afterwards so I can't wait!
Tomorrow, my friend Theresa scored tickets through the family she works for to the Ugly Disco! It is this HUGE Disco benefit/party that they throw every year here in Rochester. We are getting decked out in 70's garb and are having a girls night! We are SO pumped for it! I am going to be doing a little bit of shopping today for it and hopefully come up with some good stuff. I has proven to be a little difficult to find 70's disco attire, since the 70's was such a mix of the 60's and 80's! Either way though it is going to be a BLAST! Pictures to come!!! :)
Bobby leaves for India next weekend for 5 days. He is currently in NYC...he had to drive all the way to the Indian Visa office to get his Visa approved in time. There were some major miscommunications with the school and him and it all got put to the last second...wonderful. So he should get it early next week and then be off to India that weekend...nothing like the LAST possible second! Our lives are so crazy, it should be made into a movie...or a book...I guess if I just printed this blog out I could make it into one ;) haha It is definitely a love/hate relationship with our chaotic lives, but that is why LOVE IS A JOURNEY! ;)
ok blabbing, stay tuned for Ugly Disco pictures coming up after this weekend it is about to be a blast from the past ;)
HAPPY FRIDAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment