Friday, April 19, 2013

7.5 weeks to go...

WOW! We only have 7.5 weeks left here in Rochester until our lease is up and we are on our merry way. I was talking to my mom the other day and saying it out loud that we only have 8 weeks left here is crazy, and today I made my hair appointment for 6 weeks from today and that is May 31st, my last day of work is May 30th. It is so sad :( At times it felt like business school was dragging, but now it just seems to be flying by faster and faster and there is so much going on all of the time that it is hard to even stop and enjoy the moments! We have something going on every weekend, I am working 40+-50 hours a week lately, enjoying every waking second with my girls, trying to fit in time with friends, planning the wedding, figuring out our next move, etc etc! The list goes on! LIFE is just happening so fast and it is a whirlwind.

Tomorrow a group of us are running the Color Vibe 5k and I am excited! Aside from the fact that the temperature just literally dropped 35 degrees in a 6 hour period and it is supposed to be 37 degrees tomorrow morning...it should be a great time! It was SO nice yesterday, 75 degrees, sunny, amazing...tomorrow 37 cold and windy BOO! Oh well, it will still be fun and I can't wait! There will definitely be pics to come of that! :)

Bobby is still very actively job hunting at the moment. The job that we were so excited about turned out to NOT be at all the company we thought it was and it ended up being a blessing in disguise that that didn't pan out. We would not have been happy there so I am really relieved that that nightmare is over and we are onto better opportunities. I have pretty much stopped worrying/stressing. I know he will get the right job for him/us and everything will work out how it is supposed to. I have just put it in God's hands and trust that he will guide us down the right path. All I do know is that we are getting married in 125 days and that's all I really care about right now :)

Speaking of, we have picked out our invitations and I will be ordering them soon!!! EEK! So crazy! Everyone keeps asking how the wedding planning is going etc etc and to be honest I rarely even think about it! I know there is still a lot to be done, but oh well I know it will get done why stress out about it? I am just really trying to enjoy my last weeks here and focusing on spending as much time with the people I love here as I can before we part ways. I will have plenty of time this summer to work on the wedding, all of the major things are done and it's just the little busy work left. Aside from the invitations, I don't have much else to do until after we move.

I finished P90X! I am so proud ;) I have not had time to post final progress pics or measurements but I WILL this weekend and you can find those on my fitness blog :)

Well, that's about as much energy as I have. Time to get ready for bed and ready for the happiest 5k in the world tomorrow! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment