The wedding is officially PAID OFF as of today! I just put all of the final payment checks in the mail today and now my spreadsheet officially has a $0 balance! HALLELUJAH! This whole wedding planning process has been such a roller coaster, but we are now two weeks out from today and it is paid for so I could not be more excited! We have all of the major things done EXCEPT the most important...getting our marriage license LOL! It is pretty funny that we saved that for last, since that is what this whole thing is about...us getting MARRIED! We knew it would just take a day though so we are planning on going down to the county clerks office one day next week and taking care of that. Our rings are ordered and everything is paid...now all that is left is writing out escort cards, finalizing the seating chart, and few other DIY projects. I can see the light!
We are moving next weekend and then it's wedding week! So crazy! This last month in general has been so chaotic with Bobby's job offer and acceptance, us planning a move right before the wedding, and all of the final wedding things...I am definitely looking forward to relaxing and letting loose at the wedding and the day after! We have definitely earned it! We unfortunately will not be able to take a honeymoon right away because Bobby starts at American Express the 26th (3 days after the wedding) but we have a night at the Ritz in Laguna Niguel on the 24th so we will be taking full advantage of that! Before that, since my whole bachelorette weekend plans didn't work out, one of my bridesmaids and I set up a spa day so I can relax after moving and right before the wedding! I can NOT wait!!!
I never imagined we would be moving literally 4 days before the wedding, out of state, BUT that is what was the hand we were dealt so we are working with it and making everything work! It will be worth it to be moved in to our new place before the wedding since Bobby starts right away. This our life together and I wouldn't have it any other way! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment