Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Online Gallery

We got our professional wedding photos (were able to view them online) on Sunday evening and I can't even tell you how much we LOVE them! They are seriously beautiful and everything we ever wanted and WAY more! Aimee and Trizza captured our day perfectly and we couldn't be more thankful for hiring White Daisy Photography!

We of course were waiting anxiously and it took a little longer than even Aimee anticipated, but there is no doubt they were worth the wait! She gave us over 2,000 fully edited photos which blew my mind! I wasn't even expecting half that many so when she told me that I was thrilled! We spent a full hour and a half looking through each one on the tv (biggest screen!) and it put a huge smile on our faces! We got some good laughs at some of them, like the photos of the guys getting ready, our dancing group photos, and of course the reception photos! They are so priceless!

We sent Aimee our 3 choices for prints (which was incredibly hard btw) so we should be receiving those, along with our usb with all of the photos on it, in the next couple of weeks. It takes about a week for her to receive our prints, then she will ship everything to us together so it will take a little bit longer to actually physically have our photos. I can't wait to share them ALL with everyone!

Here is our FAVORITE photo of the bunch! This was the easiest choice of the 3 ;)


and a couple others I took the time to screen shot on my computer lol



I will be sure to post WAY more when we receive the files! :) 

GO CHECK OUT WHITE DAISY PHOTOGRAPHY!!! (she is based out of Northern CA, but I can tell you she is worth every extra penny to have her travel to you too!) 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment