Thursday, November 28, 2013

Professional Wedding Photos!

THEY'RE HERE! YAY! Our beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, perfect wedding photos arrived two days ago and I went straight to work narrowing them down to a "Facebook appropriate" number. If I had it my way I would have just posted all 2,121 lol But I figured that was probably overkill, so 438 it was ;) I actually selected 488, but 50 just mysteriously didn't upload and because FB sucks and doesn't upload them in the same order as I select on my computer there is slim to no chance I will figure out which ones didn't post. OH WELL! With our files we also received our prints LOVE and 3 adorable little accordion photo books from Aimee! So sweet and thoughtful :)


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and then Friday I leave for HAWAII for a week! WOOHOO! This week has been exhausting with starting my new job, preparing for Thanksgiving AND preparing for a trip…I am very much looking forward to eating and relaxing tomorrow…in between cleaning, laundry, cooking, and packing…oy vey!

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS! <3













Our venue was so beautiful. I could live there! Such a hidden gem!


























All of the beautiful details. I just love these types of shots and there were so many amazing ones, it was hard to choose. The earrings on the blue tile and the rings on the shoes are two of my favorites!


























My mom helped me get my dress on and everything else alone. The girls waited outside to see me for the big reveal :) I really liked having that time with my mom (no offense ladies!) ;)














Our gifts to each other. I got him a Saddleback leather briefcase he has always wanted, and he got me an awesome Canon rebel! Both huge surprises!


















Some more getting ready shots :) Me and my "wedding monster" haha!









Our "no look" first look. It was perfect in every way. Got to talk to each other and have fun without breaking tradition ;)




My lovely bridesmaids








Dad's first look :)





Seriously love them with all my heart <3 my ring bearers 
































 WE DID!










Family <3





Wedding Party photoshoot/dance party!

































Bobby's mom made all of our wood signs! 
Globe as our guestbook to go with our travel theme

Laura's mom printed these up for us :) 




Each table was a destination we have traveled to together. They named the place and our top 3 things that we experienced at that place. There were also photos on the tables of us from our travels.


Travel themed cake. Suitcase as the cake stand. 




Our DIY candy bar. The white table cloth is an old family heirloom that had been in every wedding on Bobby's mom's side of the family, and now ours :) 


DIY seating chart. Luggage tags with the name and destination (table) for each guest. Bobby put in some serious hours perfecting this. We were very proud :) 




Candy bags from Etsy! "It was very SWEET of you to join us! Bobby & Casey 8.23.13"

"All you need is LOVE and maybe a little candy" 








































Like a boss





Cake & Kisses <3

























Our wedding day was nothing short of perfect. Despite hating our flowers because they were completely wrong and a few other irritating things everything important was still perfect and I couldn't have asked for more! I get butterflies looking through our photos and re-living that day/night like it was yesterday. I don't think I have every felt so much love and joy in one 24 hour period! It was quite honestly the happiest day of our lives. We couldn't thank our friends and family enough for everything! Our amazing vendors (aside from one or 2) who made everything run perfectly and provided us with the best of the best! There are no words to express our gratitude and love for everyone involved, we will never forget our dream day! 

And they lived happily ever after…

THE END 

XOXO



















No comments:

Post a Comment