My 25th birthday was yesterday and because I worked 10 hours, it definitely didn't feel like my birthday, and it was a little lonely since I was just hanging out with miss Julia all day. Although I was physically alone all day I felt so much love from all of my amazing friends and family from across the nation that it definitely made me smile. It is always nice to hear from people you may not hear from as much and to know they are thinking of you on your birthday. It also made me miss my friends even more than I already do! I have to be honest though....I didn't hear from a couple REALLY close friends and that really was disappointing, but besides that let down I can't really complain. We didn't do anything special, didn't go out to dinner, have a party, didn't have cake or anything like that but I got to spend some time with my love and talk to my little Aus and hear his sweet little voice and that was all I needed.
My love did give me some shopping money for summer clothes so that definitely sweetened the deal. When we moved here I literally only brought the "summer" clothes I had from our trip to St Lucia and I left/got rid of everything else so my summer clothing options are bare to say the least. So that is exciting what girl doesn't want to be able to go shopping for her bday :)
There is a Simon Happy Hour tonight so I will be having some bday drinks and celebrating with all of our friends so that should be a great wrap up of my birthday. I have to say being 25 doesn't feel any different than being 24...maybe my car insurance will decrease again and then it will feel different LOL oh and I can rent a car from another company besides enterprise....SWEET! ;)
Thank you again to all of my beautiful amazing friends and family for all of your sweet birthday wishes. I wish I could give each and every one of you a BIG hug! I definitely feel blessed to have so many amazing people in my life and I couldn't ask for more than that! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment