Monday, May 28, 2012

Wedding Bee

I am surprised that a lot of my bride to be friends haven't heard of this magical website called the Wedding Bee. I am on this website more than anything lately! Its a fantastic website that is basically a forum for ALL things wedding related and even Non-wedding related topics. It is such a great place to go if you think you have a dumb question to ask and don't want to bother someone with it, then you find out that 100's of other brides have the same question! It is somewhere that you can find answers to questions you may not have even thought to come up with on your own! It is an especially great place to vent and get outside opinions on things...sometimes you want an honest opinion and maybe you are just getting "what people thing you want to hear" answers from your friends and family but if you ask here these women don't know you from Adam and they will give an unbiased opinion.

It is also fun to find brides with your same wedding day! Or even your same wedding dress so you guys can discuss how much you love it to each other ;) haha I don't know I guess some people may not find this as great as I do but it is really wonderful for finding ideas, and it also has a classified section where people sell decor and such from their weddings so it is a great place to find deals on decor! I suggest anybody who is planning or wedding, or anybody who knows anybody planning a wedding to check it out! I have found it to be VERY helpful and therapeutic haha!

http://www.weddingbee.com ENJOY :)

2 comments:

  1. I have come across this site so many times when I'm google searching wedding stuff! It helped me with whatever my questions were. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good! I am glad someone finally knows about it. My brothers fiancé had no clue and neither had my friend here. I was like WHAT it's like my wedding planning Bible! haha

      Delete