Monday, June 4, 2012
One year down, One to go!
Today Bobby is officially a 2nd year MBA student and has finished his first year! He had his last final this morning and I can't believe how fast the time as gone! I feel like we just got here, but we have already been here for 10 months, it's insane! I'm so proud of him; GBC president, Dean's Leadership Award, Presenting an award at this year's Commencement, 2nd Year MBA candidate at one of the top Business Schools in the world, on top of working on a huge business deal in WY he has a LOT to be proud of he has achieved so much over the last 10 months. He makes me incredibly proud every day and I can't wait for him to be graduating this time next year and to marry him soon after! I pray this next year goes by just as fast (if not faster) I am SO ready to marry this man already!!! (and get out of Rochester haha).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting! He is doing a great job, finish strong you two! So excited for you and what your future holds :)
ReplyDeleteAw thanks so much Z! I am too!!:)
ReplyDelete