Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's Becoming Real

Until recently the whole reality of Bobby and me getting married hasn't really hit me. We just reached the 9 month mark and now it really is starting to become a reality! I think I got a taste of it when I ordered my wedding dress, but that was back in July and things have just kind of been coasting since then, made some payments but not much else. The last month or so things have really be coming together. 2 of my 4 bridesmaids already have their dresses, Bobby's Aunt and Cousin just asked me today when I would like the bridal shower to be, and his cousin also told me they are planning their disneyland/Graham WEDDING vacation for August 19-24..THAT really was like a whoa moment to me for some reason haha. To know that people have already started planning to come to OUR wedding is crazy and exciting!

I also just sent all of my vendor information, timeline information, and wedding party information to our wedding coordinator...another reality check! I am so glad that my bridesmaids wanted to get their dresses early so I could see them in real life and be SURE that they were the ones and they are! I love them! The color is perfect and they are so comfy and light which is exactly what I wanted. I actually have debated ordering one in ivory for myself for the rehearsal or bridal shower...they're that cute and comfy I just love them!

Another thing that has now become a reality is the fact that we very well may not end up in CA at all like we had been holding out for. We have both accepted and become fine with that, it's just crazy to think we could quite literally end up anywhere at this point. Bobby has some VERY amazing opportunities right now and I am just PRAYING one in particular works out. It is a perfect job for him and would be such a dream come true for the both of us! I am trying not to get my hopes up and get too ahead of myself or anything, but I am just going to continue to pray it works out! We should know by the end of the year how it turns out...maybe early next year. Fingers crossed!!!

I am so excited for 2013 and all of the amazing events and opportunities it has just waiting for us to discover and enjoy! Our journey continues!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment