Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy December!

I love December! Christmas, Anniversary, and New Years! Pretty much the best month ever!!! We have a lot of news coming this month that could make or break our future so I am praying for the make-it outcome! :) We have a couple Christmas parties to attend this year which I am excited about; an ugly sweater one and a cocktail party at our friends' house who we spent Thanksgiving with. Good excuse for a new dress, I think yes!

We had our first official snow last night, it actually stuck and blanketed the city in white. It's not so bad when the wind isn't blowing! It is all melted today, but the forecast calls for more coming up in the next couple of weeks, and also on Christmas so fingers crossed I get my first white Christmas this year since last year we did not have one! The snow put us in the mood ( I would like to think) to finally put up our little fake Christmas tree. We opted for a fake one last year just because it was easier and less messy. We also got a pre-lit one, so really it also saved money haha We light a pine scented candle and it's all good ha! I love having the tree up, I think if I could have it up all year long I would there is just something about a Christmas tree that brings a smile to my face :)

22 days till our 11 year anniversary
24 days till Christmas
30 days till New Years Eve!

Bring on the holiday spirit, and let the countdowns begin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment