Friday, February 22, 2013

Life Lately

It has been awhile! These past couple of weeks have been so busy! With Bobby's interview in Houston, followed by our weekend in DC for his basketball tournament and work I haven't had much extra time to sit down and really write anything. I literally wake up at 5am, eat breakfast, get to work by 7am work till 530, come home, workout, eat dinner, shower, pack meals for the next day and go to bed.
There are definitely not enough hours in the days lately, and I thoroughly enjoy my weekends (even though they fly by extremely fast!)

So quickly, what is new:

* Bobby's interview went very well! He really enjoyed the people who were there interviewing and also got along very well with the people who currently work for the company and those in charge of the assessment center. He left the assessment center feeling confident. They told them that they would know yes or no in "about" 3 weeks. Contracts etc have to be negotiated by mid April so really they said decisions on their part needed to be made in no more than 3 weeks...it has been a week so we have 2 more to go till we hear something! He received an email on Tuesday asking for 2 references so we are hoping that's a good sign! *FINGERS CROSSED*

* DC was a BLAST! We didn't have time to do any site seeing, besides our quick car tour the night we got there, because the weekend was literally jam packed full of basketball but that is ok it was still SO much fun! We ate at two delicious restaurants and just from walking around a bit and driving through I want to go back SO bad. It is such an awesome city. It was so nice to get out of Rochester for a couple of days, it was much needed!

* We got our Save the Dates out in the mail finally a couple of weeks ago...everyone was messaging me and letting me know they got them so that made it REAL and so exciting! 6 months from today is the big day! We are BEYOND excited!!!!

*P90x has been going amazingly and I am loving my results and just my overall outlook on life now that I am living a healthier lifestyle! I am definitely MUCH happier! :)

*A bunch of us signed up for the Color Vibe 5K on April 20th here in Rochester! We were originally going to do the "official" Color Run here, but it was the day after our annual Black Jack Ball and we knew none of us would be up for getting up the morning after to run so we discovered the same exact race was April 20th and decided to start a team and do it! I am SO excited for it it is going to be a blast!

* The twins are getting so big! They turned 5 months on the 17th! I just LOVE them so much they're the cutest things and such sweet easy babies. It is a LOT of work and exhausting but it makes the days go fast, I enjoy my job so much, and I just couldn't ask for much more! It is going to be REALLY hard to leave in June though...that's for sure :( I am not looking forward to it at all I love my Gabel girls.

*It's still FREEZING. There has been snow on the ground for weeks...it hasn't gotten above 35 degrees I am pretty sure and even that is rare. There is no end in sight...I am so over it and ready for SUMMER!!!!

Hmm...I can't really think of much else right now! I am sure there are more things but those are the major high lights of our life lately. There is a lot going on all of the time and that is pretty much how it is going to be for the next 6 months until the wedding, but I can't wait! It is all new and exciting things..life changing things! I will have to get some pics of the girls up here soon you wouldn't believe how much they have grown! Especially Claudia haha Until then! Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment