Saturday, February 25, 2012

Graham for President

I am proud to announce that my amazing fiancé Mr. Robert James Graham has been voted as the new GBC (Graduate Business Council) President for the upcoming 2012-2013 school year! At the beginning of the year he ran, and was voted as a first year representative for the GBC and he and another MBA candidate ran for GBC the last few weeks and we found out last night at midnight that he won! I am so proud of him! There have been numerous past GBC Presidents from Simon go on to become CEO's and CFO's of major companies; Verizon, Harley Davidson, and UBS just to name a few! It's a huge accomplishment and those are some big shoes to fill but I know he is the man for the job! This now makes me "First Lady of Simon" apparently because that is what our friends have been calling me lol I think it just makes me his personal secretary now, but same thing right? ha!

For the rest of the school year he will work with the current GBC President and learn the ropes and he will officially take over after graduation, and take on all of the responsibilities that come with it! I am a little nervous to see how this will effect our already pathetic quality time together but I am so so proud of him nonetheless! We have been so unbelievably blessed to start this new year and I am so grateful for all that God has brought us and I am so excited to see all of the big changes and exciting adventures coming our way in the next year and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment