Thursday, April 12, 2012

30 Day Challenge

Monday marked the 30 day countdown until my 25th birthday! Da-na-naaa!!! So naturally I decided to challenge myself to workout every day for the next 30 days until my birthday and see how good of results I get! I am now on day 4 of working out so 26 more to go! It sure is a lot easier when I don't have to work every single day, so I know next week will be a lot more tough with going back to work 5 days a week, but I will do it! It's not even so much of I have to lose so much weight in 30 days, it's more of just feeling good about myself come my birthday and then I can celebrate on the big day! woo hoo! The Black Jack Ball is 5 days before my birthday so hopefully that doesn't interfere with anything, we have a lot of events this month, something practically every weekend! This weekend is an 80's party tomorrow night, GBC Happy Hour Saturday night, next weekend is a wine tour with a group of friends, and the NEXT weekend is another big Simon Partners weekend then the next weekend in the Black Jack Ball! Ay yi yi! I don't think I have ever had all of my weekends full for a whole month! Last weekend we were in NYC and the weekend before that was the GBC/GBF I am so looking forward to a lazy weekend at home! haha All of these things sure are making the weeks fly by though so I am definitely happy about that! We are down to 2 months left until Bobby is finished with his first year of business school, 3.5 months until my brothers big day, and less than 4 months until the one year mark for our wedding! I honestly can't believe how fast time is flying by but I couldn't be happier! :)  A lot of amazing things have happened this year and I know there are just more blessings and exciting things around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment