Thursday, April 26, 2012

Welcoming May

April is almost over. This year continues to fly by and I am excited for May! Not only because its my birthday month, but also because black jack ball is next friday and it is the home stretch for Bobby to be done with his first year of grad school! I still don't have any official birthday plans, but that's ok I guess I plan on doing plenty of celebrating on friday at the ball. Having a birthday on a Wednesday is super lame, maybe Bobby and I will go to dinner or I have been tossing around the idea of doing a big group dinner somewhere the weekend after so we will see. I definitely don't want to have to plan my own birthday celebration so who knows what will happen lol

Today marks the one hundred day countdown to the one year mark! I SOOO can't wait to reach that bench mark it feels like such a long time coming, yet time has really gone by so fast so I hope these next 100 days fly by too! I feel like they will because we have a lot going on this summer, like my brother's wedding in Alaska (that I STILL need to buy my plane ticket for) and also visiting friends and family in California, in addition to whatever else....work boo! Speaking of wedding I found the most perfect shoes for the wedding and I couldn't help but buy them! They're the perfect color! I got them in the mail today and it made me really excited! I am going dress shopping tomorrow so I am going to bring them and wear them with the dresses I try on haha They are a lot taller than I thought they would be, and I don't plan on wearing them the whole night, I plan on changing into flats for the reception so it will be good to have them and be able to talk to the bridal salon/alterations people about ordering the right length for my dress to be able to take that into account.

Today, I also have a random, last minute afternoon off. Bobby left to NYC with his dad at 5am with my car, and my key to Kieran's dad's house was on those keys so his dad said he was already planning on taking off work early so he would just leave a little earlier and pick him up and spend time with him since he has been out of town...guess it works out for everyone because I haven't been feeling great today so I am just going to eat some soup and curl up on the couch and rest. I have been feeling kind of dizzy and light headed for some reason, so I will take full advantage of the "me" time and enjoy it. I am going to my friend Theresa's house later tonight for a Simon Partners meeting, we are starting a new year which means new officers for the club so the 4 of us are meeting to discuss future plans. :) This weekend is also another experience Simon weekend, which means another weekend of being wined and dined by Simon and taking the prospective partners around Rochester and showing them a good time! This is a definite perk of being an officer!

I am also going dress shopping again tomorrow and I can not wait! I had them pull two specific dresses, but I have also found more I want to try on that I hope they have! I am seriously so anxious to find my dress maybe I will tomorrow! :) We shall see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment