Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July

My 4th of July was not quite as fun as I would have liked it to be. I am here alone, so I didn't really have any bbq's to go to or anything like that. Last year was so fun, celebrated with all of our friends, pool party, bbq, drinking games etc. This year was pretty much just a normal day. I went to the gym as usual and then my friend Theresa and I decided that we will go see Magic Mike! haha All things considered, that was a pretty solid choice of how to celebrate America haha. Then after I just came home and watched more movies...that is basically all I do...wake up, go to the gym, eat, lay out, and watch movies. It is too bad I don't have any wedding projects to do I probably could have completed them all in the amount of free time I have had the past month.

 I worked on Tuesday and went to the pool with Julia and surprisingly enough the other boy I babysit was there...with his other sitter. It was quite surprising considering his parents told me that he was in all day camps all month...that definitely wasn't the case. I wasn't very happy, but whatever I am working on that little situation. I work two more days next week and then I am done for over a month! I can't wait to get to the west coast and I can't wait to see everyone and Bobby finally! I can't believe its almost been a month already since he's been gone, it has gone by pretty fast but I miss him like crazy! 10 more days till CA, 13 more days till Alaska, 18 more days till Drew's wedding, and 27 more days until I order my wedding dress! I have got so many countdowns going it is really the only thing getting me through the days at this point haha

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Hopefully next year will be a lot more fun since we won't be in Rochester. I hope to actually see some fireworks next year, although...seeing Channing Tatum dance on the big screen was quite nice as well. ;)

1 comment:

  1. haha, I think Channing Tatum is all the 4th of July fireworks you need ;)

    ReplyDelete