Today was my last day of work for a MONTH (technically over a month)! Monday I am finally heading to California and won't be back in Rochester until around the 17th of August. I haven't bought my flight back yet so I don't even know exactly when I will be back, but I am scheduled to start back at work August 21st! Megan very well may have those girls before I get back, she was put on moderate bed rest after her ultrasound last friday at 28 weeks so we will see! Hopefully they stay in there as long as possible!
I am so excited to get out of here for awhile, but am really not looking forward to packing for a month, for multiple climates haha. I am really going to have to pack wisely, which I am not all that great at. I also have to be sure the fridge is cleaned out and the apartment is spic-n-span when I leave, I really don't want to come back after a month to something funky. I am nervous about leaving my car parked in the parking lot for a month, just because...but I am going to tell the leasing office/security so hopefully they can just check on it occasionally just to make sure its safe, you never know what could happen!
I am missing Bobby like CRAZY! It will be 6 weeks on Monday when I FINALLY see him, the first 5 weeks were easy and flew by, but the closer it gets to seeing him the more anxious I am getting and the harder it gets! This is the longest we have gone in awhile without seeing each other. Hopefully we won't have to do it again EVER...or for a very long time...but I would prefer to never have to do it again. He arrived in SoCal late Tuesday night with his dad and I am just wishing I was there too!
Just have to get through the next 4 days!!! I will be attempting to keep myself busy with cleaning, laundry, packing, and the gym to get through! So speaking of...off to the gym I go! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment