Monday, July 9, 2012

One Week!

My countdown continues! I have finally gotten to the ONE week mark! I am getting so so so excited to get to CA and finally see Bobby! It will be exactly 6 weeks since the last time I have seen him when I get there next Monday. He is on his way (or should be I haven't really talked to him today) to SoCal right now driving from Wyoming so he should get there tomorrow sometime. So he will be there a few days before me and will be picking me up at LAX! Poor guy though, his dad also flies out for work on the same day but in the morning, so he has to make two trips to LAX in one day...and that sucks, but I booked my flight way before and his dad's work schedule got changed so there was no way of predicting or avoiding it, oh well he will live!

Tuesday I am taking my ring in to get inspected and finally fix/replace the little diamond on the band that fell out back in December! Thank goodness no other ones fell out, but I can't wait to fix it! It has been bugging me so bad! Then on Wednesday we have a big exciting appointment that I will share later when it is all figured out. I am very excited to say the least! Then Thursday night I fly up to Alaska and the fun Alaskan/wedding adventures begin!! My dad and I are the only ones that fly up on thursday night so he got us a hotel room for the night, then Brit and Drew will come up early when we check out and we will explore Anchorage while we wait for the rest of the group to get in (cousins, my mom, and Drew's friends). They are renting a big van to transport all of us in, I think there are like 10 of us or something I am not quite sure, but too many to fit in anything they have with all of our stuff! Saturday we are going to check out Homer which is supposed to be a really cool place, and that night is Brit's bridal shower. Sunday will be the rehearsal lunch where we were just told they wanted to be truly Alaska so they are serving salmon, halibut, moose, and caribou! I can't wait to try it! Can't think of a better place to try those two things (moose and caribou)! Then Monday is the wedding! It's unreal how fast these last few months went by and now we are 2 weeks out from their wedding! I am very much looking forward to all of the fun new things we will get to experience in Alaska, I will be sure to document it all with pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment