Sunday, July 15, 2012

One Year Ago Today...

Bobby made me the happiest girl in the world! I can't believe we have been engaged a YEAR already! This year seriously flew by! This time last year we were in beautiful St. Lucia, rubbing volcanic mud all over each other haha! Afterwards we rinsed off, got dressed, and were making our way up to the Ladera Resort to have a great lunch with our tour group...little did I know my whole world was about to change! After much fighting it on my part, Bobby talked me into going down on the pool deck to "take a picture". I only realized that was not his only intention when he turned around with a beautiful ring in his hand and he got down on one knee. I will never forget the look in his eyes and the feelings I had at that very moment. Even though there were some people around, it was only us in that moment and I forgot where we were for a minute! I completely blacked out and had to ask him what he said haha It couldn't have been more perfect. I never thought he would be able to surprise me with the proposal because I felt like I would KNOW when it was coming, but boy was I wrong! That was the most surprised I have EVER been in my entire life just how it's supposed to be :)

I can't wait to marry Bobby...we still have a little over a year but it will be worth the wait, just like the perfect proposal was! <3 I can't wait to see him tomorrow!!!



Pre-Engagement mud bath
He had planned on proposing at the waterfall...until we got there. Change of plans! haha





No comments:

Post a Comment