I haven't posted in awhile, but definitely had to post today because it's 12/12/12. I didn't even realize it until I saw other people on facebook posting about it. Every day just kind of runs into the next, they all blur together you're lucky if I know what day of the week it is ;) It is pretty crazy knowing this won't happen again for what, a thousand years! geez!
I had a little bit of a moment today though, a good one....slightly dorky but positive nonetheless. I was chatting with my bestie about a dress I saw yesterday while doing a little shopping with miss J and found myself loving a dark green BCBG dress. Normally I would never be drawn to green whatsoever, but I just loved everything about the dress, especially the fact that it was dark green. So we are talking and then she reminded me that the color of 2013 is Emerald green. I had an epiphany. My birthstone is Emerald (May), color of the year is Emerald, and our wedding is 2013, we end another chapter here and start a new one in an unknown new place...2013 is definitely my year! I thought it was pretty cool how it all aligned, and I made a big deal out of it of course...hey whatever life is too short to not enjoy the little joys in life :)
We have a couple Christmas parties coming up this weekend, pretty excited!! We have a typical, ugly Christmas sweater party at a friends house on Friday night and then a classier Christmas party at our friend Bill's (the same friend we spent Thanksgiving with) on Saturday. Get to dress up a little fancy for that one, which is always fun! This month has been so busy and because of that it has FLOWN! We are now 12 days till Christmas, 10 days until our 11 year anniversary and 19 days until NYE!
We will hopefully be getting some GOOD news by the end of the month...hopefully a wonderful Christmas present, so we are REALLY looking forward to that! There is also some snow in our forecast...or at least a probability for it so for our last Christmas here, since we are here, I would REALLY love a white Christmas! We didn't have one last year and from what everyone was saying about "oh last winter was mild this winter is going to SUCK"....it hasn't so far and we still haven't had a REAL snow fall so fingers crossed the snow God's send some snow for Christmas morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment