2012 has come and gone, I can hardly believe it! I find myself sitting here thinking of things that happened in 2011 and it feels like it JUST happened this year, but nope! I can not complain about 2012 it has been a year like most; with the good things and the bad things. Thankfully, for us the good has outweighed the bad. Even though the year, overall, has been good to us, 2013 is going to be THE biggest year of our lives for more reasons than one. Before delving into what I wish for the New Year, I want to take a look back on some high lights of 2012 :)
 |
| Celebrated 2012! :) |
 |
| Best friend pregnant with her 2nd baby girl! |
 |
| GBF Gala |
 |
| BlackJack Ball..I LOVED that dress ;) |
 |
| first trip to NYC |

 |
| Time Square |
 |
| Harlow Adriana Epperson is born |
 |
| ALASKA for baby brother's wedding |
 |
| Booked our wedding venue! (again) |
 |
| Back home :) |
 |
| First trip to Chicago |
 |
| Vaughn Marie Gabel is born |
 |
| right along with Claudia Anne Gabel <3 |
Bobby and I also celebrated our 11 year anniversary together :) I am sure I left out some things, but these were the highlights of my year 2012, the GOOD things!
I have been waiting for 2013 and now it is finally upon us! It really is going to be the biggest year of mine and Bobby's lives; getting MARRIED, Bobby starting a new career, moving for his career (could be international!), closing yet another chapter of our crazy lives here at Simon, and these are just the things that I KNOW are going to happen. We have such amazing things to look forward to and have quite the ride ahead of us, and I am oh so excited to take it! We are young, in love, and have the world in our hands. This year is going to be the most stressful yet I am sure, but also the most exciting! We will grow from every experience that comes our way. We have some major changes coming, and will face many major decisions; but we will do it together, get through it together, and preservere together as we always do. We don't know what the future holds exactly, but are looking forward to embracing it nonetheless, whatever it may be!
I don't usually do "resolutions", but this year I decided to make some goals and wishes for myself. Some are fitness and health related, as most people's are, but some are also personal growth resolutions for myself and things I want to work on. I won't share them all, but to name a few:
1. Finish P90X
2. No fast food
3. Embrace each day. Look forward to the future, but don't dwell on it/countdown too much. Enjoy the present! BE PRESENT
4. Don't stress the small stuff
I made quite the list, and I know they say to really focus on one or two, but they all pretty much go hand in hand.
Tonight I will celebrate the new year with the person I will be on the journey of 2013 with, my best friend, future husband, and love of my life. I wouldn't want to celebrate it any other way.
I hope you all have a wonderful and SAFE New Years Eve! HAPPY 2013! xoxo
I love that dress from the Ball too! So amazing! I am so excited for you guys! The wedding will be amazing I'm sure and I am excited for what is in store on your new chapter :) Good luck with P90x girl!
ReplyDelete