Last week Megan went back to work, so twin duty started! Now my schedule is a lot more hours, but less with my buddy Julia and more with the sisters. Monday's I get to hang with Julia a bit since she is home from school and Megan doesn't work on Monday's so we split the duties between the 3 girls to make it more manageable. One of us usually takes Julia to do something out of the house, or we all just hang out at home, which she usually likes to do. I can't blame her since she did pick up an extra day at school with the new schedule (although she does LOVE her school). Monday's are half days, usually 9-2 and Tuesday through Thursday are EARLY, LONG days with the twins!
The girls just turned 4 months old on the 17th and I can't even believe how big they have gotten! Especially Claudia, she is SUCH a little chunk! I swear they have switched personalities, which is supposedly what a lot of people with twins says happens! The first few months Claudia was the diva baby, fought her naps, always wanted to be held, etc and now it seems that Vaughn has picked up a little of the diva-ness and Claudia is such a happy laid back baby. I think Vaughn just got tired of having to be patient with Claudia and now she wants some extra love that she thinks she missed out on ;) Haha! They really are BOTH such great babies. They don't cry or get fussy unless they're hungry or tired and they both go down for their naps in their cribs pretty darn easy, swaddle, lay them down and they go to sleep.
They are kind of starting to get on a schedule which is nice! Not all days work out that way, some days, like last Thursday they were on the complete opposite schedule, their naps only overlapped for 1 hour haha Now that was a busy day! I seriously love them though and love my job, but they definitely have put my baby clock on hold! It is a LOT of work and I am definitely not ready for that YET! Maybe after I stop working for them and after the wedding I will get the fever again ;)
Now for some pics (of course!)
 |
| Julia is just as fancy as ever |
 |
| Super V! |
 |
| Double Tummy Time |
 |
| Tummy time! |
 |
| Claudia LOVES her tummy time! |
 |
| 4 months old! |
No comments:
Post a Comment