UGH! I am SO over being cold! Having to start my car 15 minutes before I have to leave, scraping snow and ice off the windows, bundling up from head to toe, bracing myself every time I go outside for the artctic blast...the list goes on. Do you want to live in the North East yet? Didn't think so! Neither do I! This winter has DEFINITELY been colder and we have had way more snow than last year. I thought last year was bad, well this winter and cold feels never ending! I know I said the same thing last winter, but seriously it is a LOT worse this year and I am just so over it! I have been trying to "embrace" it and just deal, not complain (except with Bobby because he hates it too) but I seriously DREAD going outside every single day! There is no sun, it's cloudy and dark all of the time, I am quite literally the palest I have ever been maybe since being born lol
The last week has been the COLDEST weather I have EVER experienced in my life. 8 degrees, with -17 degree windchill/Real Feel. I could barely breathe just walking out to my car! Then the snow came. As if 8 degrees wasn't bad enough, lets toss in some frozen rain on top of it! I seriously PRAY we end up somewhere either SOUTH or somewhere WEST...somewhere WARM! I don't know if I can handle another winter anywhere close to this! I am SO looking forward to summer in Southern California, the sun, the beach, WARMTH, sandals, shorts, t shirts...I will happily toss my boots in the garbage in hopes of NEVER having to put those dang things on my feet again!
Hopefully I am not jinxing myself right now, haha Guess we will find out here in the next couple of months! Cross your fingers for me!
In other HAPPY news, I met my goal! :) I have successfully addressed well over half of our Save the Dates. Bobby had a make-up class Friday night so I took the time and just busted out a ton of our save the dates and now have less than half to complete. Some people are in the middle of moving right now and I don't have their new addresses so I kind of have to wait for them to send theirs out, but I have the majority and can't wait to get this in the mail! I still need to go to the post office and get stamps and stamp the things too, so hopefully I can get those this week, finish addressing, stamp them and get them out next week! New goal! :) Wish me luck!
Friday ALSO marks the end of my first 30 days of P90X! If you haven't checked out my new fitness blog check it out, I will be posting all of my progress on there, I can't wait to see how far I have come in JUST 30 days of eating clean and busting my butt! ;) xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment