Sunday, January 13, 2013

Only a Couple More to Book!

Vendors that is! We just booked our photo booth, which is something I have ALWAYS wanted to have, but almost gave up on, but Bobby wouldn't let me. (Love him). He knew how much I wanted to have one at our wedding from the very beginning, before we even got engaged and up until last week I was content on not having one until I came across Happy Foto Booth out of Irvine! They just did a NYE wedding at Rancho which was amazing so when I was browsing the pictures I came across them and they actually reached out to me on Facebook because they saw me comment on Rancho's page...meant to be! They also have SUPER reasonable pricing so I couldn't say no! I just keep telling myself I have waited a LONG freakin time for this wedding and we only get one, might as well do exactly what we want if we can...so we are! SO excited!

Now I only have to book hair and make up and Bobby has to talk to and figure out who is actually going to marry us! HA...only probably the most important part of the wedding, leaving it for last ;) OOPS! He better get on it thought because the upcoming months could get very busy and February for sure is going to be, then he goes to India in March! Time is just going to fly and I better not show up on our wedding day with no officiant to marry us gosh dangit! LOL Just kidding, I know that won't happen, but still....he better get on it, I will have to give him another friendly reminder this week ;)

Almost into the 100's already WHAAAA?! So exciting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment