Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Kicking off 2013!

Happy 2013 everyone! I hope you all have had a great start to the new year, I know I have! Not going out really gave me time to reflect and evaluate my life. I am not usually one to do resolutions, because I think "what's the point". Well this year is different. This year I have a long list, and everything on the list goes hand in hand with each other. So, while I achieve one of the resolutions/goals, I will also be achieving the other ones. Bobby and I got to talking while we were going over our resolutions for the New Year and came up with an idea for me. I really need a hobby, like bad. I find myself being so bored all of the time, especially during the winter here when its snowing and cold outside, so he helped me find one. We got to talking about what I really like to do and blogging came up. Nerdy I know, but I really do enjoy it. So we came up with the idea for me to start a blog specifically about my fitness journey. I have made many resolutions and goals that are fitness related, so why not blog about it. Every aspect. It will not only give me something to do (a hobby), but will also hold me accountable which is key to being successful. I decided to make a new blog that is linked to my current account and it will fittingly be called "Fitness is a Journey". It will basically follow every single aspect of me transitioning my life from a not so fit lifestyle, to a fit, healthy, and happy lifestyle. I am only beginning and have a LOT of learning to do, but I am excited to share the journey with everyone. Please bear with me while I am in the beginning stages of this journey, it isn't going to be easy, but it is going to be worth it!

If you're interested in following my new blog please go to:
http://caseysfitjourney.blogspot.com/

I will definitely still be updating my personal/life blog as well, my new one will just be STRAIGHT fitness and my progress with all of that. :)

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment