Julia and I have now gone to the National Museum of Play twice together, once when I first started working for them and just today. They have a membership so we can go whenever we want for free and it really is so much fun and she is always SO excited to go. She never gets bored because there is SO much to do there and every experience is different even with the same exhibits. Today we went for a couple hours to get out of the house and had a great time! There is a train Julia is always wanting to ride so we of course did. We ventured upstairs for the first time and discovered the dance through the eras exhibit. You enter a room that is open on both sides and you literally push the different buttons of the different music through the decades and have a dance party. It has one of those huge screens that is similar to a dance video game you would play that shows your body dancing in crazy colors etc. Julia was pretty excited...ok so was I haha. We had so much fun dancing, the best part was when we played the Rock music and Julia started jumping up and down like a true rockstar.
Julia and I have really bonded over the last couple of months and she is growing up SO fast. She is the sweetest little girl and I enjoy my two days a week with her so much. We are currently working on potty training and she is doing REALLY well. She hasn't quite gotten to the point of telling us when she has to go potty, only randomly does she say she wants to go potty but we have been putting her on the potty every two hours and she goes every time and keeps her pull-up dry all day long. I don't think it is going to take too much longer to get her fully potty trained. She is a very smart little girl and is learning new things everyday. She surprises me every day with new things she has learned at school or new things she has observed it makes each day exciting and fun!
![]() |
| Julia on the train! |



No comments:
Post a Comment