Things have been pretty busy the last two weeks, just with me starting my new hours for work, Bobby's dad came to visit last weekend for a few days, and just life in general. This week was a little stressful...on Tuesday I was driving down the road and Julia asked me to roll the window down a little so I rolled it down like an inch and the window just fell into the door...ugh so I had to leave work a little early so I could take my car into the dealership. Luckily I have an extended warranty and it ended up being covered so I only have to pay a $75 deductible. I apparently had a recall on something on my car and some oil leak so they fixed all of that too (all covered). I got lucky only having to pay $75 for all of that, the warranty definitely just paid for itself.
Wednesday was my long day at work, 10.5 hours full of art class and tennis lessons for Julia. I had forgotten to grab our mail box key off of my keys when I dropped my car off so we had to go grab that and go grocery shopping...just another long day. Thursday was the first day I watched the twins alone...for 2.5 hours. It was right at the hardest time of day too, lunch time haha Right as Megan was leaving they were both waking up, both pooped, V was ready to eat, and C was being C wanting to be held so I had to figure that situation out...which I did and everything worked out well. V is very a very patient baby, while C is the "high maintenance" one haha So, that was a little stressful to start but we survived and I would say I handled it pretty well, but I will still be completely happy with one baby at a time haha as cute as twins are, they sure are a handful!
Yesterday I just had to drop Julia off at school and then was done for the day. I had also been trying to get an idea of when my wedding dress would be in for the previous 2 weeks, I had emailed them 4 times about it and had gotten no reply so I finally called the salon....apparently my dress is IN already! I only ordered it 2.5 months ago, and it really annoyed me that nobody called to tell me. I will be honest I got pretty upset in the moment because I had been emailing them about that for two weeks with no reply, yet my dress was there and nobody told me...so since the owner/manager wasn't in at the time I am going to try to call back on Monday and just talk to one of them about the situation and hopefully this won't kind of service won't happen again. I am thrilled my dress is in (I just wish I was there so I could try it on and see it!), It's going to kill me that my dress is sitting there waiting for me and I am 3,000 miles away haha I hope we are able to go to CA before June so I can try it on and possibly take it home! I don't know that I am going to have my alterations done up there, I was already thinking of not doing them up there just for convenience, and then the mishap of no communication happened which made me pretty much make up my mind about it...so we will see.
We had a Simon Happy Hour last night as well, tried out a new bar which was actually pretty cool, it was fun. It is always good to go out and hang with friends, have some drinks and just take your mind off of whatever is stressing you out haha! We have no plans for the rest of the weekend, so we will see what happens, maybe nothing and I would be ok with that. Next weekend I believe we are going to NYC so that will be fun, then the next is the Simon Halloween party woohoo still have no idea what I am going to dress up as so if you have any ideas, send them my way ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment