Sandy has passed and thankfully things were not as bad as they had anticipated. There are 10,000+ people in the surrounding cities here without power due to downed trees, but nothing even as close as bad as the coastal towns. I am currently watching the news and it's crazy! Everything happened at night so nobody really knew what the impact was going to be, while I am sure it could be worse, it is still not good. We were supposed to be going to the city this weekend, but I am thinking probably not now, I imagine it's going to be a mad house for days to come. We have a lot of friends in the city so I am glad they're all safe and survived sandy!
In other news...yesterday was live fit day 1 and it went well, I am pretty sore so that's my sign I worked hard! On paper it doesn't look too hard, but it definitely is! Because of the crazy, unpredictable weather I decided to just wait and go to the gym with Bobby, he wanted to go to the gym too so I was fine with waiting. We went around 3 and finished right before the storm got bad just in time! Today is day 2, back and biceps, and we will go tonight after I am done with work and he is done with his school stuff. This wasn't exactly the best week to start early morning workouts haha oh well! As long as do them, despite what time, I don't care. I'm still waking up early 530/6am so at least I am keeping with that sleep schedule, go me!;)
I had a great Monday! Got a great start to the livefit trainer and bobby also surprised me with a late bday/early Christmas gift...an iPad! Last Christmas he got me a macbook air and this year he got me an iPad! He is so sneaky! He told me last week that he never got me a bday gift so he had ordered me something and it should get here this week and it arrived yesterday! I love it! He knows that I have wanted one forever so he got me one. Just like my mac he found a great deal online at apple for a refurbished one, good as new and saved $100's of dollars, no sense in paying full price when you don't have to! :) It's good to have a techy fiancé, love him so! He definitely spoils me and has been very good with surprises lately! I know I am never going to get off of the darn thing now ;) I am one lucky girl! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment