Sunday, December 23, 2012

11 years down, Forever to go!

Today is Bobby's and my 11 year anniversary! 11 years! We still can't believe it, but are so happy and feel so blessed to have made it through everything and come out stronger and more in love than ever on the other side. We are the lucky ones who have grown up together, not grown apart. I am thankful everyday for having Bobby. We have been put into situations already where we have to lean on each other to get through it, we are each other's best friends. Everything that we have been through has only brought us closer together, and although it was hell at the time, it has made our relationship what it is today. Unbreakable.

8 months from today I will be Mrs. Graham and it can't get here soon enough! <3

Here's to forever together!

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you! You two are gorgeous together :) And marriage is the BEST! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Tam!!! I was to finally see a new blog post from you!;) so glad things are going well! Merry Christmas! xoxo

      Delete