Yesterday I had my much anticipated (for me) hair appointment where I cut about 5 inches off of my locks! I had been thinking about possibly going darker, not much, just something like my natural hair color which is a darker blonde, but decided that along with chopping my hair off was a bit too much stress for me to handle! lol I was starting to get nervous about 10 minutes before I had to leave...my hair is my security blanket! It had grown down to my tail bone and has been about lower back length for quite some time. The last time I had my hair this short was about 3-4 years ago so it was a big change for me! I had found pictures online of cute styles that I like so I was able to show my stylist what I liked about each one so she could give me the style I like. There was hair flying EVERYWHERE it was kind of ridiculous when I looked down at the floor when she was done it was just a lake of blonde hair...I almost took a picture of the hair and sent it to Bobby but I figured he didn't need any added stress on top of his interviews lol He also loves my hair and loves long hair, but I forewarned him how much I would be cutting off so he isn't SO shocked. I still haven't seen him yet since he has been in New York but he will be home late tonight so he will see it then :)
I should probably add that I LOVE my hair ;) It feels so much lighter and is a million times healthier looking and thicker! It has body and actually looks like a STYLE vs just long hair hanging out. My ponytail is rather pathetic but I really enjoy how NOT fussy and all over the place it is. My hair was constantly tangled, had ridiculous static with this gross weather and was just boring. I kept the color the same my light blonde that I love so much and I am really glad I did :) I obviously had to come home and try curling my hair to see how that turned out and boy was it cute if I do say so myself! and most importantly it STAYED curled..with NO hairspray or anything! magic! I don't think I will be having my hair grow out THAT long anytime soon :)
 |
| curled it really fast before work to see how that worked out |
I love your hair too! And you need to post some pictures of your new hair :)
ReplyDeletejust for you Z! ;)
ReplyDelete