Monday, August 6, 2012

Etter Boys

I finally got to see my Calvin and Austin Etter on Saturday! Bobby and I drove to Pleasanton Saturday morning to spend the day with the Etter family and it was SO good seeing them! They weren't home when we got there, but got there like 5 minutes after and they jumped out of the car and right into our arms...Austin to me and Calvin to Bobby how it usually is haha. I love so much that they love Bobby so much, and I know he loves it too! He loves those boys ALMOST as much as me;) Right away Aus grabs my hand and has to "show me something"...his new big boy bunk bed that him and his brother share. He was connected to my hip the whole day, and when Austin was napping Calvin was. I miss them so much, they are the cutest, sweeties, craziest boys in the world and so so so lovable! They have both gotten SO big, most noticeably Austin! He is almost as tall as Calvin and is talking SO much more than last time I saw him, and so much better! It's amazing that jump from 2-3 years old they grow SO much and learn so much I feel like I missed out on a ton but I am just so happy that they were as excited to see us as we were to see them.

Around 5 we had plans to meet up with Laura and Kyle for dinner nearby since they live in Fremont which is about 20 minutes away. It worked out really well I miss them too! It sucks not living by your best friends, not only not living by them, but living SO far away! You really learn to cherish the time you do have with them. I never have enough time with my friends, Laura is going to be in SoCal this weekend though so we are going to meet up again for some girl time and really catch up and talk. It's better with out the boys :P.

Bobby had to fly to Denver for business last minute EARLY this morning, so I took them to the Sacramento airport at 4am today, and I went and visited the Etters again! :) I was so glad I got to spend a whole extra day with them that I didn't expect. I miss them already! Bobby was supposed to fly back to so cal Thursday, but ended up getting on a flight tonight! So his cousin is going to pick him up...I already had told my mom I would meet her for a mani/pedi over here in Stockton where I am staying so I will still meet her for that tomorrow morning then just drive down right after. I will more than likely get stuck in LA traffic but oh well...I am not driving by myself at night so I will just deal with it. I am glad Bobby got to come home a couple days early though so we can enjoy our final days in California together and take care of some major wedding things as well.

The time here has gone by WAY too fast, I knew it would go by fast but not THIS fast! We will probably head out (driving) back to NY next Wednesday or Thursday so I can get back to work by the following Tuesday. I am not really looking forward to that drive, but hopefully it won't be so bad. I fully intend on enjoying our final week in CA though it has been a GREAT, but chaotic and jam packed visit thus far and probably won't let up!

No comments:

Post a Comment