Thursday, August 2, 2012
Meeting Miss H
Yesterday I finally got to meet my bestie's beautiful baby girl Harlow Adriana! Our trips ended up overlapping by one day thank goodness, so I was able to drive over to Concord and spend their last day in NorCal with them. I hadn't seen Laura since her baby shower in February, and had only "met" Harlow via facetime, she is such a doll! She was napping when I got there, but woke up soon after. It's truly amazing seeing my best friend be a mom, she's such a good mommy! Laura, Adam, Harlow, and I went to lunch at Tomatina in Walnut Creek for lunch (which took FOREVER) and by that time it was time to head back to her mom's because they had some family pictures set up and H needed a nap. I was just so happy to be able to spend some time with Laura I hate living so far away from each other, especially now that she has a little one that I just want to see everyday! We came to the realization that we probably won't see each other until my bridal shower, and by that time H will be a year old (slightly over) and walking! So crazy, and so sad! :( I can't wait until the day that we are living in the same state again at least!!! She took some pictures on her camera of H and me and all 3 of us and once she posts those I will put them up :) I miss them already!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment