So we bought a juicer on Amazon on Monday and it arrived today! ( I love Amazon). We decided to opt for a less expensive one for now since we are newbies and want to be sure it is something we will stick with so we didn't want to invest in an expensive one if we don't do it as much as we anticipate. We bought a Breville that was rated #1 on Amazon and it was only $100 which wasn't bad. We ate SO bad while we were in CA and our wedding is now a year away (exactly tomorrow) so we are now in sweating for the wedding mode, so we decided it would be a good idea to get a juicer since it is a fast easy way to fit in all of fruits and veggies! Bobby literally won't eat veggies and barely eats fruit so this is a great way for him to get both in (especially veggies) quick and easy! I plan to buy some sort of container to juice a bunch and store it in the fridge so we can just pour a glass when we need/want some, which will be great for him since I know he won't be doing most of the juicing anyways lol
Anyway, I went online and glanced through some recipes and picked out some main ingredients and grabbed them at the store. The instruction manual also listed a bunch of recipes which is nice so I will be able to use those as well! For my first juice I kind of just picked some things and threw them in there. I picked strawberries, kiwi, carrots, apple, cucumber, and spinach. It turned out super yummy! I think I am quickly going to become obsessed with juicing which definitely isn't a bad thing! I am excited to try new recipes and hopefully soon enough I will become a pro ;) Tomorrow...back to the gym after over a month off (tsk tsk) yikes!!
 |
| the more color the better! :) |
 |
| doesn't look good but it tastes great! |
No comments:
Post a Comment