Friday, December 23, 2011

10 years and counting

December 23, 2011 marks the TEN year anniversary of Bobby and me being together. It is so surreal to think that I have been with Bobby for almost half of my life! I feel so blessed each and every day to have found my soul mate so early in life at the age of 14. I know that we had a lot people say negative things about our relationship for a very long time in the beginning, and most of the time that ends up separating a couple, but I am so proud of us for sticking together for through every rough patch we encountered. We have always had each other to lean on during hard times, and each of those times just brought us closer and closer together.

Bobby is not only my fiance; he is my BEST FRIEND in the entire world. He is the ONE person I can always count on to be there for me. He is more than I could have ever imagined I would find in a partner. He brings me so much happiness and joy every day I couldn't imagine my life without him, all I see is our future together and I know it is a very bright one. He has seen me at my ultimate lows, my highest highs, and everything in between and never for a second did he question his love for me, nor me for him. We have gone through so much in our lives to get to where we are today and we did it together every step of the way. Our love really IS a journey and although it hasn't always been a smooth ride, it is something I wouldn't trade for anything in the world.

This year has been one of the best years of my life, and it is only fitting for our tenth year together. Bobby got into one of the top business schools in the world, we traveled to one of the most beautiful places in the world and he made me the happiest girl in the world by asking me to marry him, we moved 3,000 miles away from everything we ever knew, and the one common factor in all of these crazy/exciting things is we did it TOGETHER. We are so much more in love today than any other day, and we fall more and more in love everyday we are together. I have known for a LONG time that Bobby is "The One" and I seriously feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be such a major part of his life and have him be the leading man in mine. I am so proud of him everyday, there is nothing he wouldn't do for me, and me for him. He has already done so much for our future and I try to thank him everyday for everything he has given me in my life. I honestly don't know where I would be had I not met Bobby, or had we not outlasted all of this time, but I am so glad we did and I thank God for putting us together.

I could go on for days about how much I love Robert James Graham III, but I know he knows how much I love him, but I will continue to show him each and every day just as he continues to show me.

I love you so much babe, here's to another ten years <3

No comments:

Post a Comment