As I mentioned before I have gotten my butt into gear and back into the gym last week so I am trying to keep my motivation up! I was SO sore all weekend and never made it back but did a lot of stretching so I ready to go tomorrow! I am holding myself to waking up with Bobby when he gets up for school and head out to the gym to get some cardio in when he leaves for school at 9:30. I don't work until 2:30 every Monday, Thursday, and Friday so I figure I should take advantage and go get my cardio in before work on those days so I don't have to worry about it later because that is what usually takes the longest! Bobby isn't a big cardio person because he gets his in playing basketball so this way he won't have to wait for me and I will for sure get it done!
My senior year of college was when I was in the best shape of my life, I was about 20 lbs lighter and 2-3 pant sizes smaller! I was lifting weights and running 3+ miles almost every day! I was addicted to going to the gym and I don't even know that I was even eating as healthy as I could have been but imagine if I had been! I want to get back to that lifestyle so badly, funny (and sad) to think that at that time I still thought I was fat...if only I could see the future LOL I would give anything to have that body and mind set back! So I am going to work my hardest to get back to that, one day at a time!
I weighed myself today and was down 2.5 lbs from las time I weighed myself which was maybe 5 days ago, 7 max...I have changed my eating habits and got back into the gym (albeit gradually) so that is the result! Definitely a good one, and I know that it mainly comes from eating better its 80% diet and 20% exercise, abs are made in the kitchen! :) I have been trying to eat a salad for one of my meals every day the last two days it has been spinach and romaine topped with chicken and sliced strawberries with a little bit of balsamic vinaigrette. SUPER yummy and satisfying! After the gym tomorrow I should go by the grocery store and grab some more groceries though because our cupboards and fridge is looking mighty barren!
SO for a bit of motivation these are my pictures from the Chapman Undie Run my senior year of college (that are already on Facebook). I was confident enough and happy enough with how I looked in my undies that I was willing and comfortable running with our whole school in them! This is my motivation to get back to that!!! This was SUCH a blast too by the way!!! :)




That's great to have motivational pictures!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely!! Especially these because its ME and not just some model! I know THIS is attainable:)
Delete