Friday, March 23, 2012

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, Back to the Gym I Go!

So this week I have gradually gotten myself back into gear starting with a nice hour long walk with Theresa on Tuesday afternoon, followed by a great hike with Bobby at Letchworth Park on Wednesday. Last night Bobby and I got our butts back into the gym and did a chest and back workout and boy does it feel good to be sore again! It is pretty sad that it has been so long since I have been to the gym (that I pay monthly for) and see all of kinds of changes and that now Biggest Loser is sponsored by Planet Fitness (my gym) and not 24 Hour Fitness anymore lol That is a sure sign that you have been out of the gym TOO long!

Tonight we are going back to do a legs workout and I will hopefully get some cardio in, although sometimes its pretty difficult to get cardio in after a leg workout so we will see....I am easing myself back in so I don't want to kill myself I can always just do cardio tomorrow! This amazing warm weather has definitely lit a fire in me and made me realize summer is right around the corner and I better be bikini/wedding/beach ready! I am working on my tan too (since it's included in my gym membership) because this is the whitest I have been since before Bobby met me and that is NOT an exaggeration I am straight up PALE right now due to the amazing lack of sun here during the winter! I always had somewhat of a tan living in California because the sun was always shining and I was always outside with the kids...not here...clouds, snow, rain, and more clouds no sun in sight up until the last week and a half! It is pretty crazy actually and it has definitely made me appreciate living in Southern California SOOOO much more than I did, I definitely took it for granted while I was there but never again I can't wait to get back!

Bobby is about to start his last quarter of his first year in business school on Monday, I can't believe how fast this first year flew by!! I am so glad that it did and I am so ready for the summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment