Thursday, March 8, 2012

Change of Plans

Well, I last posted how overjoyed and excited I was to go to OC in a week with Bobby to see the boys, my dad, and my friends but as my luck would have it Bobby doesn't need to do business there anymore so he is no longer going. Instead he just has to go to Wyoming for a couple of days and handle some business there so I was having a dilemma with whether or not to still go or to just hold off until summer. So, I decided that it would be better just to hold off until summer since I did just go to California last month and summer isn't TOO far away from now I just miss everyone so its very hard to realize the best decision is to wait. I also want to go visit Laura in late April/early May sometime after Harlow is born so I took that into consideration and decided to just do that and then fly back home during the summer. Bobby said his plan is to spend at least a couple of weeks there, hopefully a month back home this summer so if we are able to do that it will definitely be worth waiting for.

Since I won't be flying back home, but already have the time off of work and Bobby will only be gone for a couple of days on business we will be going to NYC and Boston to spend a few days since I have never been and have been wanting to go. We also really need some good quality time together since we haven't had any in about a month! This quarter of business school has been brutal! It's the toughest quarter because it is the shortest quarter and the professors all cram huge projects, homework, midterms and finals within a 5 or 6 week time period so it has just been pure chaos from the beginning! I will be so glad when it is over and I hope that next quarter isn't so crazy! So, although I am very bummed I have to wait longer to see my boys I am really looking forward to seeing the city and spending some MUCH needed quality time with Bobby. He is the one who suggested it so I know it is getting to him too. Just gotta roll with the changes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment