Sunday, March 25, 2012

Would it be Weird....

If Bobby and I took MORE engagement pictures? We absolutely loved our engagement pictures that we had our friend Jackie do and we would have her do them again if we took more I have just been contemplating for awhile now whether to do MORE or not for a lot of reasons. First of all it was SO much FUN! Secondly I didn't have pinterest before and have SO many cute ideas now that I wish I would have known about back in October...thirdly our engagement pictures are going to be SO old by the time we get married that I kind of wish we would have waited but I was also just so excited to do them "fresh off of the engagement" and really wanted our friend to do them that I just jumped the gun and did them on our spur of the moment trip back to California in October. I was actually talking to Jackie about how now I have all of these cute ideas and she is totally up for it she had a lot of fun with us and this way we could plan it out a LOT better and not have it be so rushed. We literally had to drive to LAX the same night that we had our engagement pictures and it just seemed like we were rushing through them (our fault completely because of our time constraints) and I just think that if we weren't so crunched for time it would have been an even better experience!

Bobby was looking at our current engagement pictures and was saying how he wishes he would have worn something different, and we both wish we would have been in better shape and I said well we can take MORE "re-do" them and have Jackie do them again and we will be able to plan it out better. He didn't say no he kind of thought about it and laughed a littler but never said no so I think he may actually be open to it. It seems so strange I know, but I just loved it (I guess I am vain I love being in pictures lol) I just had so much fun taking pictures with Bobby. And I have SO many cute ideas now that I won't even be able to use...PLUS I just feel like we didn't get very many pictures and I just want more of them to have for us haha Idk maybe I am being crazy, but this has been on my mind pretty much since we first got our other ones done.

So there is my predicament....to take more or not to take more engagement pictures? That is the question!

3 comments:

  1. LOL...you're STILL wanting to redo yours???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well not really redo just take more haha and hey Bobby kind of wants to too so its not just me! Its so much fun!!

      Delete
  2. DOOOO iiiit!!!! You can never have too many cute pics!! Take it from me, We had a handful of engagement pics and I wish we had more. Annnd I really wish I was able to do some maternity pics... sadly, no money right now LOL. So if you can swing, do it :)

    ReplyDelete