So, I am currently in Phase 2 of the live fit trainer and going through the holidays has been a bit of a challenge to keep up with everything. We have been doing a pretty good job, but not perfect, which I am completely ok with given its life and stuff happens but I am ready for the holidays to be over and be back to a regular schedule. I have been lacking motivation to cook and prep meals the last two weeks, with our anniversary, christmas eve and christmas chaos I found it hard to keep on course this week too because I got sick. Everything is just kind of out of whack these past two weeks so I will be very glad to get back to a regular schedule, gain my motivation back and get things back on track! I am proud to say that we have been going to the gym 6 days a week leading up to the holidays and we do our best to make healthy decisions (with of course off days over the holidays). I haven't let any of the slip offs make me "feel bad" or anything like that because we have still been getting to the gym. I realize my results probably won't be the best they could have been had I stayed true to the program the entire way through but again, its a lifestyle change and I am just rolling with it and doing my best.
We will probably face another challenge when we move in a few weeks, but hopefully we won't have to miss too many meals/workouts during that time. I am sure we will miss some because moving is a pain in the butt and VERY time consuming and exhausting but that is ok. I am fully prepared and mentally ready to to kick it up a notch on Monday and start the new year off with a bang!!! I am loving the changes in my body that I have already and I love how strong I feel! Most of all I love the time Bobby and I spend together in the gym:) It will be even more precious when his classes start back up January 9. I can not believe that it is new years eve tomorrow and 2011 is just about over! I am so excited to celebrate with a few close friends tomorrow night it should be a blast! Hopefully it will be the City next year to ring in our wedding year 2013 ;)
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! XOXO
Lifestyle change :) way to go! It's not always easy! and I'm gald you're not kicking yourself over the holiday craze! that's the worst thing people do to themselves!!! Just get to the gym! You've got the right idea...I'm sure your results will be just fine! plus, it's not over after the 12 weeks...you will continue seeing results for as long as you are staying healthy. P.S. I'm saying this as I'm drinking scotch, eating see's candy (at 10:53 pm, this was pretty much my DINNER since I had lunch at 3pm), annnnd didn't go to the gym or even make an effort to go for a run...yea, let's forget about today please :) haha but keep up the good work! Life is too short to be anything but healthy, AND happy! There's always room for an off day or a sweet treat! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Yes embracing the lifestyle change has been the best decision ever definitely not over after 12 weeks! I'm loving everything about it healthy and happy!! Amen to that:) don't worry about Scotch and sees its well deserved. Hope you guys have a wonderful new years eve!!! Yay for 2012<3 xoxo
ReplyDelete